What We Collect And Process
How and Why We Use Your Personal Information
Sharing Your Personal Information
Protecting Your Personal Information
Cookies and Related technologies
Links to Other Websites
OverviewEffective Date: April 17, 2020
Contact UsIf you have questions about this Policy, you may contact us via email at [email protected].
What We Collect And ProcessIn providing our Sites and Services, we collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, can be used to identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”). What Personal Information we collect and process depends on how and why you interact with us.
We collect Personal Information that you choose to send to us or provide us, either online or through one of our call centers. For example:
- We may keep a copy of anything you send us via our websites, including information you provide when submitting a CV or resume, submitting a testimonial, or submitting information through the “Contact Us” section on our website.
- We may keep a copy of the information you provide when you use our Sites and Services, including, for example, your contact information (e.g., name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) and demographic information (e.g., gender and date of birth).
- We may keep a copy of anything you provide to us while applying to work for us, or after you are hired, including your name, contact information, employment or educational information, and in some instances your government identification number.
When you browse our websites in particular, we automatically collect information about how you access and use our Sites and Services. Most of this information is not considered personal, however, because we do not link it with other data to personally identify you. The information we collect automatically includes your IP address, what areas of the websites you accessed, browsed, searched for, or used, time spent on our websites and other statistical information. We also collect information about your computer, device, network, and browsing session, including your operating system, browser type, computer or mobile device type (if used), the name of your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within our websites, referring URL (i.e., the page from which you navigated to our websites), and other actions taken through use of our Sites and Services. Most of this information is anonymous and not linked to identify you, and is used for analytics purposes.
How and Why We Use Your Personal InformationWe generally do not use data to personally identify you. We primarily use the information we collect on an aggregate basis to analyze preferences, trends, and traffic patterns to better understand your usage of our Sites and Services, to collect traffic statistics to our websites, and to improve our Sites and Services. We otherwise use your personal information for the purposes set out in this Policy.
If you provide us with your Personal Information as part of our hiring or employment process, we may use it to evaluate your application, contact you, administer benefits to you, or for other employment-related purposes. If you have visited one of our online “Careers” pages, we may also use your information to send you targeted communications about job opportunities.
Otherwise, we collect information from you so that we can provide our Sites and Services or other responsibilities to you. We use your Personal Information to:
- Provide and secure our Sites and Services;
- Provide customer support, troubleshoot issues, manage our Sites and Services, and respond to requests, questions, and comments;
- Conduct market and consumer research and trend analyses;
- If you submit a testimonial, we may post it to our websites, or otherwise include it in advertising materials, along with your first and last name;
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities;
- Prevent, detect, identify, investigate, and respond to potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior, and criminal activity; and
- Comply with and enforce legal requirements, agreements, and policies.
- With our service providers that we employ to assist in the hiring process or to help us provide our Sites and Services (such as: service fulfillment; communications; form processing; website management and hosting; information technology and security; email delivery; advertisement; legal; and auditing);
- With the appropriate authorities if we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical, financial, or other harm, injury, or loss, including to protect against fraud or credit risk, if instructed or required by those authorities and applicable laws, or in relation to a legal activity (such as: in response to a subpoena or investigation of suspected illicit or illegal activities; where we believe in good faith that users may be engaged in illicit or illegal activities; or where we are bound by contract or law to enable a network partner to comply with applicable laws);
- With necessary third parties in connection with, or during negotiations for, an acquisition, merger, asset sale, or other similar business transfer that involves all or substantially all of our assets or functions where personal information is transferred or shared as part of the business assets; and
- With your consent or at your direction, such as when you choose to share information or publicly post content and reviews (for example, testimonials).
Protecting Your Personal InformationWhile no one can guarantee your Personal Information is completely secure at all times, we use administrative, organizational, technical, and physical safeguards where reasonable to protect the Personal Information we collect and process. Our security controls are reasonably designed to maintain data confidentiality and integrity, and give us appropriate access to your data.
In order to help secure your Personal Information, access to your data on our websites is password-protected. Sensitive data (such as a social security number) is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and our websites. To protect any data you store on our servers, we also regularly audit our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and we use a tier-one secured-access data center. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Please note that e-mails you send to us through our websites are not encrypted. We strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
Your ChoicesIf you sent us Personal Information, you may update it by contacting us at [email protected]. Likewise, if you gave us consent to post a testimonial to our site, but wish to update or delete it, please contact us via email.
Cookies and Related technologiesAs noted above, we collect information about the device you are using through cookies and related technologies. We use these technologies when you interact with our websites to improve the quality of our Sites and Services, store user preferences, track user trends, and provide relevant advertising to you on occasion. In order for these technologies to work, third parties collect and/or receive information from our websites and elsewhere on the internet. These third parties typically collect information in the aggregate and in a way that does not personally identify you. As explained in “Links To Other Websites,” we do not control all of the information collected by such third parties in connection with our websites, and they do not process all such data on our behalf. You may opt-out of some of these technologies, but if you do, the functionality of our Sites and Services and our website may be impacted.
A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information that a server may download to your computer, mobile, or tablet when you visit a website or use an app. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. There are different types of cookies which are used to do different things, such as letting you navigate between different pages on a website efficiently, remembering preferences you have given, and helping us to identify ways to improve your overall site experience. Some cookies are used to measure the number of site visits and the most popular pages users visit. Others are required to access some or all of our websites and are necessary to improve the performance of our Sites and Services and to enhance your overall user experience. Among other cookies, we use Google Analytics. You can learn more about how those cookies work by visiting “How Google Uses Data When You Use Our Partners' Sites or Apps,” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
In addition to cookies, we may use “pixel tags,” including Facebook Pixels. Pixel tags are small graphic files that allow us to provide measurement services and target ads. A pixel tag can collect event information such as the URL of the page on which the pixel tag appears, the time the page containing the pixel tag was viewed, the type of browser that fetched the pixel tag, and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server. A pixel tag can also collect your contact information, such as your email address. We use them on some of our Sites to remarket job postings to you after you visit one of our online Careers pages. You can read more about Facebook Pixels atwww.facebook.com/business/good-questions, and you can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by going here:http://www.aboutads.info/choices or here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not process or respond to “do not track” signals or other similar transmissions from web browsers that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who use or visit our websites. To find out more about “do not track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Links to Other WebsitesOur websites contain links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to refer to the privacy statements of those websites for more information.
ChildrenOur Sites and Services are directed at adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under the age of 16, please contact us.
- El Salvadors Bullish Growth Spreads Across Software and BPONovember 02, 2021
- Technology at the Core of Employee Support During Pandemic, Says The Office GurusOctober 07, 2021
- EQUIPPING AGENTS WITH UP-TO-DATE TECH ENABLES SUCCESSAugust 24, 2021
- How to Hire the Best Call Center AgentsJuly 27, 2021
- How to Recognize a Robust, Reliable Work-at-Home BPO SolutionAugust 17, 2020