‘‘We are very excited with the group of agents your team has been able to assemble for us. They have quickly adapted our brand values and lived them during their interactions with our customers. We are very happy with our extended family at TOG.’’
Director, Customer Care
Meal Kit Delivery Company
A global leader in the booming subscription box – meal kit services market delivering over 9 million meals a month to more than 850,000 customers.
What problem did we solve?
• Created a cost-effective contact center outsourcing channel
• Reduced customer reactivation costs by 173%
• Reduced inbound customer service costs by over 50%
• Increased sales conversion and reduced cost-to-acquire
• Reduced overall operating costs with our domestic/nearshore sites
• Provided scalability, flexibility and subject matter expertise
• Business continuity and risk mitigation
How did we do it?
• Transferring tribal knowledge and best practices to exceed goals
• A customized outsourcing solution — no cookie cutter
• Uncovering new revenue opportunities and customer contact channels
• Scripting, training and quality modules to maximize customer experience
• A 360 degree view of the customer relationship management process
• Universal agent queues to effectively manage call volume bursts
• Dedicated omni-channel 24/7, voice, chat, email and back office teams
In 2015, with internal resources stretched, our client released an RFP in search of outsourcing support. TOG was selected and awarded a pilot program. The initial “proof of concept” of 5 agents has now grown to over 150 outsourced agents at TOG, across several lines of business.
Ready to start your call center program?