A global leader in the booming subscription box – meal kit services market delivering over 9 million meals a month to more than 850,000 customers.
What problem did we solve?
• Created a cost-effective contact center outsourcing channel
• Reduced customer reactivation costs by 173%
• Reduced inbound customer service costs by over 50%
• Increased sales conversion and reduced cost-to-acquire
• Reduced overall operating costs with our domestic/nearshore sites
• Provided scalability, flexibility and subject matter expertise
• Business continuity and risk mitigation
How did we do it?
• Transferring tribal knowledge and best practices to exceed goals
• A customized outsourcing solution — no cookie cutter
• Uncovering new revenue opportunities and customer contact channels
• Scripting, training and quality modules to maximize customer experience
• A 360 degree view of the customer relationship management process
• Universal agent queues to effectively manage call volume bursts
• Dedicated omni-channel 24/7, voice, chat, email and back office teams
In 2015, with internal resources stretched, our client released an RFP in search of outsourcing support. TOG was selected and awarded a pilot program. The initial “proof of concept” of 5 agents has now grown to over 150 outsourced agents at TOG, across several lines of business.